Trade name “Versanto” relates to one or any number of legal entities, including its subsidiaries and affiliates. Each of the mentioned legal entities is a separate and independent legal entity.
Versanto is a general purpose advertising network that works with various types of advertisers and publishers around the world, and offers an ability to launch ads campaigns by automated means. Advertising campaign management is carried out through a personal user account, and Versanto only offers a tool for such campaign management. Therefore, Versanto is not an advertising agency, but an online service connecting advertisers and websites with ads spaces available (publishers).
The information contained in this website is provided on “as is” basis and for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Versanto and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Versanto. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Versanto takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your financial position or status, consult with a qualified professional. None of the entities within the Versanto network is responsible for any loss sustained by any person using this website or service.
This website and services provided herein managed by:
Versanto Limited (Hong Kong)
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“terms”). Please read them attentively. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only versanto Limited has made all reasonable efforts to safeguard the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Versanto Limited apologises.
2. Versanto Limited makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Versanto Limited will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Versanto Limitedwebsite are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this website are ©️ Copyright Versanto Limited.We allow you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
4. You may not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you may not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is malicious or obscene under any applicable law or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any illegal promotional or advertising material, spam or similar contents or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. Versanto Limited reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Versanto Limited against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Versanto Limited as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
8. This website is provided to you free of charge, and Versanto Limited accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website or any website linked to it, including, without limitation, for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Versanto Limited no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. These terms may be amended by Versanto Limited from time to time.
At Versanto we take your safety and security seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers and we take many strict measures in order to protect our data from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
If we need to transfer your data, we will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Requests and removal of the Data Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the email [email protected] or through the “Contact Us” section of our Site.
A cookie is a small amount of data stored on the hard drive of your computer that allows us to identify you with your corresponding data that resides in our database. Cookies do not reveal personal information. The only personal information a cookie can be linked to is information you supply yourself such as email address, or information on your actions and behavioural data while using our Website, such as purchases and preferences. Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive. If you want to delete cookies from your computer, please go to your browser settings and do it manually.